04 March 2007

On Thursday night I was in Barnstaple, talking at the library about On a Hoof and a Prayer. It was a great evening - well, I really enjoyed myself, and I didn't notice anyone audibly snoring - so thanks to the library and to Waterstones for hosting the whole shebang, and to everyone who came. Devon isn't a place I've been a lot recently so it was really great just to sit on the train and watch those green fields roll by. Some of them even had tiny lambs in them. Aaahh.

On a different note, I had a piece in the Sunday Times today, this time about a bar-restaurant called the Cattlemen's Restaurant in Oklahoma. I was there back in October when I was in the States co-presenting a short film. Check out the article here: http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/article1461456.ece. And in answer to your question - yes, we really ate the testicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home