05 January 2006

Aargh. Seasickness I was prepared for. I bought every kind of tablet, patch and acupressure wrist band that Boots had to offer. And, even when the ship was leaping about like a rollercoaster, I was right as rain. Now, however, I am home in the warm and safe environment of my own flat - and I have landsickness. The floor keeps lurching into unfamiliar inclines and my desk is pitching so badly that I keep grabbing my coffee cup to stop it from flying into the air. Oh well, it was worth it. The photo to the left is of some of my fellow crew members working aloft. I took the photo while clinging for dear life onto one of the yards of the opposite mast, my legs wobbling upon a very unstable rope as the ship buffeted about on the sea. It was a blast. (Read: shockingly scary.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home